TFOA offers select media opportunities to high quality partners, including exclusive articles in our monthly Economic Updates on topics of interest to members. High level article submission guidelines are available below:
- Articles should be educational and not specifically all about you or your company. If you want to promote a product or service, or make a pitch, this is not the right medium for that.
- The length of articles should normally be no more than 1000 words. A feature article (up to 3000 words) is also possible. All articles must be agreed to in advance.
- Articles must be submitted in English, American English Grammar. They should not have been previously published elsewhere, including social media.
- We cannot accept articles in a foreign language or broken English. It is also essential that Articles are copy-edited (proofed) carefully before submission.
- Please do not use written or visual content taken from any source without the permission of the writer or author.
- By-lines: if you want your name in the by-line (naming the writer of the article), please include it in the article. You can include a very short bio. However, we may edit it because of space restrictions.
- Please remember to include any image captions, web address, or by line in the article. If we receive an article and this information is omitted for any reason, we will not be able to include your article.
- When submitting the article, PLEASE do not send the article or part of the article in the body of an e-mail, send the entire article as an attached Word file only.
- No member contact information or email lists will ever be shared.
Rights and Permission:
You must hold the copyright or get permission from the owners of the photos and images. It is the responsibility of the author to obtain permission for the use of any copyrighted material. Again, you must seek permission from the copyright owner for the use of images.
Please contact us directly if you’re interested and would like further details.