First TFOA Family Office Symposium hosted in partnership with The Baker Institute for Public Policy (February 2017).
Over 80 single family offices in attendance from around Texas and the USA. No service providers. No multi-family offices. No sponsors.
Over $100 billion represented by six panel participants. Panel sessions covering healthcare, energy and venture capital:
- Encap Investments
- Quantum Energy Partners
- Capital Royalty Group (CRG)
- UT MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Kayne Anderson Capital Advisors
- New Enterprise Associates (NEA)
Unique mix of public policy expertise and proven investment practitioners with world class track records.
Baker Institute policy experts:
- Dr. Edward Djerejian (Director, Baker Institute)
- Dr. Vivian Ho (Fellow, Center for Health & Bioscience)
- Dr. Kenneth Medlock (Fellow, Center for Energy Studies)
- Dr. Edward Egan (Fellow, McNair Center for Entrepreneurship & Innovation)
Chatham Rules apply throughout the Symposium